Job Title: APAC Clinical Training and Education Manager
Lutronic is growing and is adding a new position to our team! If you are an experienced clinical trainer/educator with experience creating, editing, and finalizing device training materials and are looking to grow your career with a global company, we encourage you to apply today!
In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to develop a highly educated and equipped training team while also providing sales representatives with up-to-date training and support through the Asia Pacific region. This role will also respond to all inquiries related to clinical questions from professionals and consumers. To be successfully, you must be comfortable forming trusting relationships with existing customers to increase their device knowledge and upgrade, as well as cross-functionally with our sales team to assist with closing sales. Maintain close working relationship with clinical studies and device development is also an important attribute to this position. Travel will be required as needed to attend meetings, events, and office visits.
Minimum Requirements/ Qualifications (Work experience, education, skills, competencies)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related Clinical Field.
- 5 years of clinical work experience and/or performing laser and other aesthetic procedures.
- Experience with trade shows.
- Experience structuring education programs.
- Healthcare industry experience.
- Practical application experience with competitive devices.
- Fluent and/or native-speaking language in at least one of the following regions: North, East, or South Asia.
Key Attributes to help you stand out: (Work experience, education, skills, competencies)
- A strong willingness to roll up their sleeves to take care of administrative work.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively with team members while keeping a friendly and positive attitude.
- The ability to organize and schedule work effectively to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint.
If this sounds like a great career fit, we encourage you to apply today!