Job Title: APAC/LATAM Marketing Manager
Region: APAC & LATAM
Lutronic is a leading global aesthetics device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. We are a fast-paced, high-tech medical device company looking for the right person to help grow our business in the APAC – Asia Pacific market and reap the rewards of doing it! We hire the best people and provide them the best comp and benefits to help improve their lives.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager for Lutronic’s APAC/LATAM region, with experience in working with traditional and digital marketing, identifying new markets opportunities, developing regional marketing programs, design marketing strategies, and implementing marketing campaigns. With the know-hows on establishing and implementing short and long range marketing goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for the organization. You should be able to brilliantly target ideal customers. You will make it all happen on time and under budget.
This new role will collaborate with teams of regional marketers, distribution partners, technology partners, and other departments. You are an experienced, knowledgeable, and creative manager who understands the ins and outs of marketing strategy, analysis, campaign execution, develop partnerships, manage project budgets, offer creative insight, and work on multiple projects at once. You will also work closely with global marketing, sales and product managers, clinical development, regulatory and network of distributors to ensure that Lutronic’s brand is communicated to the market effectively.
You are a pro at communication — whether it's for pitching new business or writing customer lifetime value reports. Your ability to garner consensus from a large team is important and obtaining stakeholder buy-in on new, complex or challenging ideas is essential. Soft skills such as good attention to detail, versatility and leadership abilities also rank high on the list of desired qualities for a manager at this level. We are looking for someone that has a reputation for putting their people first! Company culture at Lutronic is a top priority, and you will help foster a work environment aligned with Lutronic’s core principles.
- Provides leadership and oversight to Lutronic’s strategic communications and marketing plan, including developing quarterly objectives and activities for each strategic key result
- Develop strategies to grow Lutronic’s awareness in the APAC region by adapting strategies to the needs of the APAC market
- Support media relations, multi-channel network partnerships and assigned PR opportunities
- Manage assigned Social Media Channels (content/publishing/community management)
- Create regional social media, digital and marketing content to drive traffic and engagement for Lutronic
- Proficient with marketing-related software programs
- Time management and organization skills to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for products and services
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Manage and support Lutronic’s APAC network of distributors to ensure consistent and effective marketing activities are in place
- Maintain brand standards and tone across all communication channels and tools
- Develops and manages annual marketing budgets for the organization, regularly monitors expenditures; prepares summary assessments and reports
- Support distributor marketing events, from planning, organizing, and coordinating special regional events
- Management of APAC/LATAM KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) as needed
- Serves as APAC marketing contact, as appropriate, for the organization, and maintains communications with Lutronic’s partners.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA Preferred
- Experience in Branding, Marketing Project Management, Digital Marketing, Marketing Systems Management and Operations
- Previous experience in marketing, advertising, and brand management
- Experience in website management and design and content development
- Stellar written and oral communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets
- Proficient in digital analytics and market testing
- Willingness to try innovative marketing strategies
- Excellent time management, able to balance multiple projects at once
- Social media and email marketing experience is a must
- Experience in digital marketing platforms; general understanding of front and back-end management