Job Title: APAC Product Manager
If you thrive on being a knowledge expert on aesthetic products that customers love, this position is for you!
Lutronic is looking for an experienced Product Manager to support chosen products and markets. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out the launch of new products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy in countries through the APAC region.
Success in this role requires an individual with strong business acumen, strategic vision, analytical skills, an ability to understand and communicate the technology of the products. It also requires strong leadership, collaboration, and an innate ability to build effective partnerships while interfacing with our clinical, regulatory, sales, marketing, and customers as well as other areas of the business.
Minimum Requirements/ Qualifications (Work experience, education, skills, competencies)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related subject from four-year institution, MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Two or more years of sales experience as well as a minimum of two years previous brand or product manager experience.
- Comfortable and proficient speaking and writing English
- Fluent and/or native speaking language in at least one of the following regions: North, East or South Asia.
Key Attributes to help you stand out: (Work experience, education, skills, competencies)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or vendors.
- Ability to effectively present information to management, public or vendor groups in oral or written form.
- Proficient in MS Office; especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If this sounds like a great career fit, we encourage you to apply today!