See All Careers
Customer Service Administrator
June 20, 2018 — Billerica, MA
- Phone support for Incoming Service inquiries and technical issues (Tier 1 – customer support, 9AM-6PM (EST), Mon-Fri)
- Transfer the phone call/ email request to the service engineers or service director for Tier 2- customer support, if it’s required
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking technical support or any help.
- Report to the director of customer service department any potential issues that could impact the timely completion of assigned task, equipment shortcomings, and more complex equipment problems
- Sending estimate for service call/ parts/ contract/ etc. and process a payment to confirm the on-site service schedule or shipping schedule.
- Sending QB invoice to customers as soon as complete the on-site/ in-house service task
- Reporting service invoices and tracking the payment history weekly
- Maintains customer/ equipment record and complaint by updating Bella Service Management program and also maintains DHR binders daily.
- Dispatch engineers and update service schedule for each region on Bella and contacting customer to confirm the service/ PM schedule and equipment/ parts delivery schedule.
- Tracking the shipping/ receiving record of the loaner handpieces, service loaner and returning parts daily and Report to the director of customer service department
- Tracking demo equipment locations include sales rep's demo devices daily/ weekly/ monthly
- Sending a warranty expiration letter and service contract renewal form to customers
- Updating warranty/ service contract information with sales invoices on the Service management.
- Collecting the installation form from sales reps and putting into the DHR binders and make a weekly report
- Updating shipping/ installation date of new systems on the service management program
- Ensure that all customer complaints are processed in accordance with the procedure
- Initiate the Complaint Handling Forms as prescribed in the document and forwarding to the appropriate personnel for further action.
- Compile all required documents into a complete Device History Record (DHR)
- Ensure that the DHRs are effectively maintained and updated as necessary
- Willingness to learn new technologies, acquire certifications, and apply knowledge in the field
- Adhere to company guidelines regarding safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Work experience as a Sales/ Service administrator or Customer support agent is a plus
- Hands on experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Have the ability to learn new software, accounting and concepts quickly
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Experience in Administration or Logistics is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, priorities and meet deadlines